Summary: The copper coins of Mihailo M. Obrenovic, Prince of Serbia, were the first Serbian coins minted after the medieval coins, which were put into circulation in 1898, one year after Mihailo’s unfortunate demise. The decision about minting these copper coins was passed during the second reign of Prince Mihailo. They were minted in the Main Imperial and Royal Minting House in Vienna. The following denominations were minted: 1 para, 5 paras and 10 paras. They were withdrawn from circulation in 1898 based on the Law on Replacing Copper Coins by Newly-Minted Silver Coins, as of 15 March 1890.